Soo….I came across another book tag that I liked and since no one seems particulary upset that I’m doing these tags without being tagged….here goes!
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
No, I pretty much read anywhere but my favourite spot would be in the living room on the couch where I can take in the view.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I prefer using a bookmark and I used to collect these.
- Can you just stop reading on do you have to stop at the end of a chapter/after a certain number of pages?
I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter but it doesn’t bother me to stop in the middle or whatever.
- Do you eat/drink while reading?
No, I forget to eat or drink while reading .
- Mulititasking: music or TV whilst reading?
I like to do both but prefer to listen to music even though I sometimes listen to an audio book whilst reading another book.
- One book at a time or several at a go?
If it is a really good book, one at a time but if it fails to capture my attention, I would switch to something else then revisit that book whenever I’m in the mood to continue.
- Read at home or evrywhere?
Everywhere!! My ereader goes everywhere with me even if I might not get a chance to read.
- Read aloud or silently in your head?
Silently of course unless I’m reading to my daughter
- Do you read ahead or skip pages?
No, I don’t read ahead or skip pages. If I can’t finish it, I set it aside for a later date or just delete it.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Definitley not breaking the spine! I can’t bear to see creases in the spines or bent leaves.
- Do you write in books?
Only in my course books, thankfully with my ereader i can highlight passages but in books I would use ‘markers’.