I came across this tag on My Tiny Obsessions and since she tagged everyone I consider myself tagged.
- A Popular Book Or Series That You Didn’t Like
I have started this book several times, since I have it both in English and Dutch but I just don’t like it. The cover is pretty though.
- A Popular Book or series that everyone else seems to hate but you love.
I really loved this and saw quite a few 1 or 2 stars being given on Goodreads. I will re-read this when I have a chance. I loved it that much.
- A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
I can’t think of any. I do tend to root for the “bad boy” though. I’m not too fond of the goody goody two shoes kind of guy.
- A Popular Book Book Genre That You Hardly Reach For
Romance, Contemporary, Dystopian
- A Popular Or Beloved Character That You Do Not Like
Chaol in Queen of Shadows. I didn’t like him before in the other books but I really disliked him in this.
- A Popular Author That You Can’t Seem To Get Into
Lauren Destefano. I have tried to read quite a few books by this author but I didn’t like or finished any of them.
- A Popular Book Trope That You’re Tired Of Seeing. (Examples, ‘Lost Princess’, ‘Corrupt Ruler’, ‘Lover Triangles’ etc)
I am going to say “Lost Princess” even though once done right, it can be very enjoyable.
- A Popular Series That You Have No Interest In Reading
I think if I had read it before I saw the movies, I might have liked it even though I’m not really a Dystopian fan.
- The Saying Goes “The Book Is Always Better Than The Movie”, But What Movie Or TV Show Adaptation Do You Prefer More Than The Book?
I liked the Hellboy movies a bit better than the books. I am wondering why they haven’t made anymore because I would love to see another.Would you like to do this tag? Then consider yourself tagged!