Hi Readers! Welcome to another book tag that I was not tagged to do. I saw this one and thought why not, so here goes!
- Find a book for each of your initials.
- Count your age along your bookshelf. Which is it?
From my Kobo ‘bookshelf’:
I absolutely loved Eon and if my TBR wasn’t our of control I would be re-reading it! (this is the dutch version btw)
- Pick a book set in your city, state, country.
I don’t know of any books that I own or have read that is set In Belgium but I will be on the lookout for one.
- Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
I love a good story about the fae and I would love to live in this world provided I can have magic and be on the side of good!
- Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
Green it is!! And this one is on my wishlist .
- Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I love fairy tales even to this day and as a child I could not get enough.
- Which book did you have the most difficulty reading ?
I have read only the first two books and plan to finish them sometime…….Don’t really see that happening but hey..goals!!
Voila!! That was My Life in Books! I tag you, yes you!!