I am excited to be participating in the Top 10 2015 hosted by Fiktshun , and co-hosts Jaime of Two Chicks on Books, Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader! This is a week-long event consisting of five different top tens!
The event runs for five consecutive days, the last week full of the year – Monday, December 21st to Friday, December 25th. Five days in which we share some of our favorite lists and the Schedule is as follows:
Monday, December 21st
- Best Books I’ve Read in 2015 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2015, just a book you’ve read in 2015)
Tuesday, December 22nd
- Best Book Covers of 2015 (MUST be a book released in 2015. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2015, but it’s not required)
Wednesday, December 23rd
- Best ________ of 2015 (Reader’s/Blogger’s choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER: this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2015)
I’m thinking of doing Debuts for this one, if I can come up with 10. If not then I would go with Adult titles.
Thursday, December 24th
- Best Book Boyfriends of 2015 (MUST be from a book released in 2015 and from a book you’ve READ in 2015) This too is going to be a challenge to get 10!
Friday, December 25th
- Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016. (This list should be comprised ONLY of books released in 2016) Only 10?
If you want to join in the fun just click on the banner to take you to the original post and sign up, there you can have a look at the rules etc and link up your blog!