Today’s Top Ten takes us into Swoonland where hearts palpate and pulses race and the heat gets ‘turnt up’! Book boyfriends! Sounds simple right?
I struggled to find 10 book boyfriends. This one was a real challenge so forgive me if some of these guys turn out to be a total waste of time. Book Boyfriends coming right up!
- Rowan in Queen Of Shadows. He is not only handsome, he is smart, a warrior and experienced, after all he has had centuries to master and hone his ‘craft’ 😉
- Jason Moros in Fated. His confidence and experience makes his irresistible!
- Loki in Hour Of Mischief. I like his mischievous character.
- Ambit in Broken Prophecy. Yes he might be a shameless womanizer but he is good for a few laughs and he is not afraid to go against convention which is pretty cool.
- Tamlin in A Court Of Thorns And Roses. I plan to re-read this for the retelling challenge 2016, since my first read was kinda rushed .
- Bruiser in Dark Heir. He is bad-ass and can hold his own in a fight. He is also romantic and knows how to woo his girl.
- Cal from Red Queen. I was team Maven for a time but there’s just something about Cal!
- Phillipe in The House Of Shattered Wings. He is a mystery and we only got to see snippets of his past and I’m already intrigued.
- Captain Grim in The Aeronaut’s Windlass. All I’m going to say here is ‘Aye, Aye, Captain!
- Clark Treasure in Treasure Darkly. He sounds like he could be a lot of fun and I like his self-sufficiency and ability to think on his feet.
That concludes my Top Ten Book-Boyfriends. I think I did pretty good. Have you met and fallen for any of these?