Today is my stop during the blog tour for Princess Adele’s Dragon by Shirley McLain. This blog tour is organized by Lola’s Blog Tours. The blog tour runs from 31 May till 13 June, you can view the tour schedule here.
Princess Adele lives with her brother, Robert, the King of Valdoria in the castle. There has been a monster terrorizing the Kingdom for months. The King has finally come to a decision on how to deal with the monster but the Princess can’t agree with him. For the sake of the Kingdom Princess Adele decides she must be the one to kill the dragon. She couldn’t live with herself if her brother went ahead with his plans.
What Adele found on her quest changed her life and the lives of those around her. She was a strong young woman who knew what she wanted and would do whatever it took to get it. Follow Princess Adele as she battles to save her home and her life.
You can find Princess Adele’s Dragon on Goodreads
You can buy Princess Adele’s Dragon here:- Amazon
Ten Reasons to Fall in Love with a Dragon
I want to thank Cover2Cover for giving me the opportunity to stop by her blog and visit for a few minutes about Dragons. I will endeavor to give you the reasons I have for falling love with a dragon, but I think everyone has to have their own special reasons in order for the magic to work. I’m only thinking about the good dragon, not the evil ones.
- You never know if the dragon is going to be your true love in disguise. There is a lot of magic in the world of fantasy.
- They make powerful friends and the worst kind of enemy. Think about if you had a fire breathing dragon that was your very own.
- He or she would be your guardian angel. Always by your side for protection. Especially if they could turn to human form at will.
- If a dragon was your friend they’d be loyal to you. No matter what happens in your life. You can always count on them. A truer friend can’t be found.
- They can show such fearsomeness, but gentleness at the same time.
- You can make them into anything you want because they are in the world of magic.
- They can intimidate the bad guys in the world because the enemy know that an angry dragon can do a lot of damage, or end their life.
- Anything is possible with a dragon in the world of fantasy. The look and sound of a dragon is only limited by your heart and mind. My dragon is big, green and scaly with eye’s that are unique.
- They can fly you to see the wonders of the world. Nowhere is out of reach. Can you see yourself flying low over the treetops or high in the clouds? The world would be at your feet.
- It is easy to love those magical dragons that can fill your life and your heart with all that you desire.
I think the world of fantasy is wonderful. The world is what you make it. In my book Princess Adele’s Dragon leads you through Black Magic, betrayal, war, and never ending love. Draiocht is a one of a kind dragon that is easy to fall in love with. He has everything a girl could want.
I want to thank Cover2Cover once again for sharing her blog with me, so I could share a little with you. If you would like to check out Princess Adele’s Dragon, click the following link. http://amzn.to/25lUOYM Have a blessed day.
About the Author:
Shirley McLain makes her home in Sapulpa Oklahoma with her husband and their fur family of four dogs and three cats. She also has two grown children, six grandchildren and twin great-grand sons. She has/is living a very full life. She retired after working thirty-two years as a RN and then began a full time writing carrier. She and her husband enjoy their five-acre country home. It is a perfect setting to let Shirley’s Muse work it’s magic. Shirley is an eclectic writer and has always enjoyed the writing process. Shortly after her retirement she woke up one morning with the thought that she was going to write a book. She didn’t stop writing until she’d finished her first book. So far she has published four books which are now on Amazon. Her goal is to bring as much enjoyment to her readers as they deserve and want.
There is a tour wide giveaway for the blog tour of Princess Adele’s Dragon. These are the prizes you can win:
- 15 e-copies of Dobyns Chronicles by Shirley McLain
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway